Are you interested in dynamicly updated Rust Website tamplate?
Rules & Info
- Fancy Hostname must be without tags, rates, special symbols, wipe dates and other trash info.
- Your server must be online to be added and you need to provide a valid IPv4 address (No hostname or IPv6).
- Your server must accept TCP/UDP connections on server port that you provide (by default Rust use 28015) and server port +1 (for example 28015 and 28016).
- Specify the maximum number of slots/players on your server.
- Select how often you perform wipes on server.
- You can select which mode your server is running Vanilla/Modded. For Modded option you can additionally specify what plugins are installed on your server.
- Extended information about your server (Location, Website, etc.) will be received after being queried by our monitoring.
- By adding a server you agree that our website (Rust-Servers.Info) will receive and store the data of your Rust server, as well as use it to calculate global statistics and displaying the results on an open basis.